Sunday, October 20, 2013

So today marks a new day...again.  Round 4 with Michelle Bridges 12 Body Transformation.  I signed up again last night with kick off happening in 21 days.  I am actually really looking forward to it, hoping to approach it differently this time. 

Having doing round 2 for 6 excellent weeks then lapsing back to my old ways.  Its so easy to have that little chocky bar at night or a few chips.  No matter what it is, I gave up in the end.  

This time I signed up early to do the pre season in my own time at a steady pace, rather than joining up a few days into it and rushing.  

I have my goals set and plan of attack in my head.  No to execute them ;)  


I woke up this morning energized so I headed off for a bike ride to the gym and smashed out 30 minutes on the treadmill and elliptical trainer, then rode home, all before the kids went to school.  YAY me!!!


Its amazing how well you feel after a smash first thing.  Looking forward to a walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment