Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Must eat everything !!!!

The thought of the looming diet just around the corner has made me feeling very hungry, especially for junk! like Snickers or cream filled cake.  Must eat everything !!!  Well I shouldn't, but today I did :(  So it felt like anyway.
I polished off a snickers in 3 bites, so shameful but so delicious.  Why can't they be low cal hahahaha.   Even though they aren't low cal, these would be a far better option to eat.  In fact I might make some tomorrow.
Tonight the kids have gone to bed and I have a killer sweet tooth that I am hoping to curb with a cup of tea and a few drops of stevia.  Something a little bit different than the Milo I would be having right now, with a few biscuits.
Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully no naughty sweet treats.



No comments:

Post a Comment